COVID-19: Current State and Our Commitment to You
As a third-party logistics services provider, BNSF Logistics, LLC is in the Transportation and Logistics industry that CISA identifies as a critical infrastructure sector. During the COVID-19 pandemic, BNSF Logistics remains focused on the continuity of our operations and delivering critical services safely and effectively.
Print Critical Infrastructure Statement >>
BNSF Logistics is Taking Actions to Protect Employees and Remains Fully-operational
Given the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we wanted to assure you as your logistics partner that the safety of our customers, suppliers and our employees is our top priority. Our Purpose is to deliver what matters to you, which means providing continuity of operations safely and effectively. Below are some important updates.
We Are Fully Operational to Serve You
We are leveraging our business continuity best practices that give you full access to our employees and technology at all times. Our people, processes and technology make it possible for us to maintain the highest level of service that you and your business require.
Preventative Actions We Are Taking
We are proactively making decisions and doing our part to contain and reduce the spread of the virus, by following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and workplace OSHA standards.
Keeping Our Commitment to You
Leading by our Guiding Principles, we strive to be your trusted and reliable partner to deliver what matters throughout this crisis and beyond.
We pledge to do the following:
- Protect the well-being of our customers, carriers and employees
- Lead with new ideas and solutions to help your business embrace the challenges ahead
- Communicate with transparency and guidance as the situation evolves to ensure our actions make you successful.
- Keeping our commitments to you, no matter what. Our employees are working remotely, and are able to do so seamlessly based on the technologies that power us.
- Foster collaborative relationships, working with you to combat the hardships this epidemic may bring.
- Celebrating our successes together as we overcome obstacles ahead.
Shielding Your Supply Chain from the Impact
We understand that you are experiencing supply chain disruptions in some capacity due to coronavirus-related restrictions. We will have more information and resources available soon to provide further guidance through these challenging times. As always, please connect with your BNSFL representative for any assistance.